Northampton, United Kingdom
11 months ago
TXM Recruit are currently partnering a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive and motorsport sectors.
Their motorsport heritage gives us a passion for innovation, performance, and reliability. They are constantly seeking innovative ways to drive higher performances, while striving to deliver the reliability that customers expect.
They now require a Business Development Manager to join their busy commercial team to support them with developing business with existing and new customers.
- Identifying new potential customers and conveying the organisation's capabilities at a wide variety of levels within a customer’s organisation.
- Strengthening relationships with existing customers.
- Identifying and scoping work packages for new and existing customers.
- Responding to customer’s quotation requests with the assistance of internal technical specialists.
- Commercial negotiation with customers to ensure that the organisation’s capabilities are employed in the best manner to suit the customer requirements.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER
The successful candidate will have:
- Engineering Degree or similar level of qualification.
- Sound technical understanding of powertrain, including ICE.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 5 years proven history of delivering results.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.