£21.63 per hour
8 days ago
This is a mobile role and requires the engineer to carry out a number of tasks on contracted client sites. These tasks include:
- Visit various sites attending to OEM BMS systems like Trend, Siemens and Tridium, carrying out maintenance and finding faults.
- Service – PPM and reactive woks when required.
- Proactive improvements to customers Building Management System.
- Energy solutions/engineering.
- Joining an out of hours callout rota.
- Small project works and system improvements.
- Cover for absence on selected sites and contracts.
- Field quote creation, ordering equipment and delivering scheduled work.
- Ability to understand strategy and software.
- Deployment and upkeep of site files to customer/contracted sites.
The Service Engineer role will involve hands on work delivering the services above with some customer contact. The successful applicant will build an on-going relationship with all customers looking after the needs of the site and making improvements where applicable.
you will report into the Local Team leader
The right candidate will be expected to work mostly in London but there will also be work further south.
- City & Guild / NVQ Electrical
- Controls training / experience
- Experience of Trend, Siemens etc with at least 5 years in the controls industry
- Experience faults find in electrical panels.
- Experience working with computers.
- Experience working with Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Plant
- Experienced in Report writing
- Full Uk Driving license
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply and someone from our team will be in touch.