BIM Coordinator - Cardiff
Are you a BIM Coordinator interested in working on one of the rail industry’s largest projects in South Wales?
As part of a 10-year project, a significant upgrade of the rail infrastructure in South Wales is underway, varying from civils, E&P, signalling and more.
Based in state of the art offices in the heart of Cardiff, you will assist some of the industry’s most experienced engineers with the development and production of technically sound design solutions, including all associated drawing and model production. You will also be responsible for reporting and administration and managing project information, including BIM models and be responsible for CAD QA Checks within the CDE.
To be considered for this role, you will need have:
- Microstation and ProjectWise experience is essential
- Understanding of BS1192 and PAS1192 (desirable)
- Knowledge of Network Rail or Crossrail CAD Standards (desirable)
- Knowledge of Network Rail standard details and processes
- Knowledge of innovative designs and value engineering
- Understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- Awareness of 4D and other CAD design products would be advantageous
If you’re a BIM Coordinator ready for a new challenge, the salary on offer is up to £45k depending on experience, with all the added extras to be expected – nevertheless the amount of experience you will gain from working with this market leading consultancy is second to none.
To avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity, simply click “apply now”.