£330 - £350 per day
24 days ago
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4-8 weeks
The surveyor will need to be experienced in analysis and collection of the following information for each asset:
- Asset Classification - system, sub system and sub type.
- Location data - building, floor, block/zone, location type, location name, location notes, coordinates
- Duty Rating (kW, kG, kVA, etc) - used to price for replacement costs of asset (drop down selection)
- Asset Description and quantity
- Condition - in line with CIBSE specifications (drop down selection)
- Critically/Business Consequence of Asset Failure (drop down selection)
- Operational status (drop down selection)
- Installation date
- Operating hours (drop down selection)
- Environment (drop down selection)
- Manufacturer, Model and Serial number
- Last major service (if available)
- Asset Resilience (drop down selection)
- Accessibility (drop down selection)
- Technical details depending on asset (refrigerant type and weight)
- Experience in Mechanical & Electrical and Fabric surveying on similar building types.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Knowledge of SFG20 standards for planned maintenance.
- Ability to use handheld tablet or mobile devices utilising the Mobiess App.
- Ability to work with or without supervision and successfully in a remote team.
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions on an informed basis and in line with industry guidance and best
- Ability to adhere to site specific rules and regulations.
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
- Ability to act in a professional manner.
- Must have good time keeping.
- Must have good communication skills.