£63000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent railway benefits
24 days ago
£63,000 per annum
Excellent railway benefits
We are recruiting for an experienced property/asset manager to join a leading rail organisation to oversee the asset management plan for stations, depots and other properties.
- The purpose of this role is to apply asset policy and remit works for station assets, including input & updates to the station asset management plan.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the assets on the network are safely managed in accordance with AM governance and procedures and ensure compliance with all relevant standards/regulations/specifications.
- You will support the development of integrated station plans (ISP) including all maintenance, renewal and enhancement/investment activity and monitor/confirm that they deliver compliant regulatory and business output targets.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the optimisation of the maintenance, renewals and enhancement proposals across the portfolio and coordinate with Network Rail and other 3rd party schemes.
- Supporting Landlord’s consent process in respect of technical approval to 3rd party schemes.
- Supporting interface with internal and external stakeholders in accordance with asset management policy and processes and representation at key meetings.
- Monitoring trends in maintenance and renewals work, asset condition, failure and failure pre cursors. Ensure appropriate action is specified to predict/prevent similar failures.
- Supporting the Asset System & Business Planning Manager in reporting requirements from the Asset management system.
- Undertake the role of the Asset System and Business Planning Manager in their absence.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a colleague who has good communication skills and is able to deliver in a high-pressured environment. You will be able to work to tight deadlines with capability to recover after setbacks and changes to plan. The successful colleague will have experience in property asset management ideally in the rail sector. You will have sound knowledge of technical, safety and performance standards relating to stations and depots. The ideal colleague will have proven ability to support engineering activity, including preparing and managing business cases, as well as broad experience and knowledge of the transport industry.
We are ideally looking for a Chartered Engineer (Civil/Structural/M&E/Building Services) or Building Surveyor (BSc Hons)