London, United Kingdom
3 months ago
Our client is looking for a time-served candidate who has experience in Asset Management relating to Mechanical / Electrical and Fire engineering works. You will also need to be experienced in using CAFM systems, ideally Maximo or Planon. You will be fully responsible for the end to end management of the assets within our clients’ CAFM System. Generating PPM programmes that reflect maintenance services that need to be delivered contractually.
8am - 5pm Mon-Fri
- Ensure that all assets including locations, job plans, test dates & frequencies are accurately captured within the clients’ CAFM system to ensure accurate PPM programmes that reflect the maintenance services that need to be contractually delivered.
- Monitor Early Warning Notices (EWNs) that will impact the asset register and make PMs inactive as appropriate working closely with M&E and Fire operational teams and commercial. Ensure changes required in the CAFM Asset Register as a result of Variation Orders (stemming from EWNs) are captured correctly within the CAFM System
- Lead on the weekly PPM Scheduling Meeting working with the M&E and Fire operational teams.
- Ensure Works Orders are generated ahead of Periods.
- Ongoing effective scheduling of works orders to reflect changes due to e.g. works order recovery, works orders brought forward due to access issues. This will require working closely with the M&E and Fire operational teams
- Manage the process of allocation to engineers in the CAFM system including ensuring any changes are captured effectively
- Review works order completions on a daily / weekly basis with the M&E and Fire operational teams to ensure changes picked up and scheduled
- Ensure the Annual PPM programmes submitted to the end client before each annual contract anniversary are reflective of the maintenance services that need to be contractually delivered. Working closely with the M&E & Fire Operational Teams to achieve this outcome
- Lead the project to improve the effectiveness of capturing Fault Reporting (Fault, Problem, Cause & Remedy).
- Carry out Fault Trending analysis and provide advice on asset management strategy and opportunities to the Account Director for consideration and discussion with the client
- Due to the lack of Customer API and therefore automatic transfer of data between CAFM systems, have appropriate meetings / ways of working with the end clients’ asset managers
Skills and Experience:
- Asset Manager Experience
- CAFM systems Experience
- FM Experience
- Asset Register Management in CAFM
- PPM Works Order Scheduling & Management
- Allocations Management
- Works Order Completion Assurance
- Annual PPM Programme generation
- Fault Reporting & Trending Analysis & Management
- Mechanical & Electrical & Fire Assets experience
If you are interested in the above position and would like to know more feel free to get in touch or make an application and we will come back to you.
This is an exciting new opportunity within our clients' business for you to join a working environment where personal growth and promotion from within are encouraged and demonstrated.