£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Package, Car allowance etc
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for an Architect in a permanent role to join our clients technical team working on projects in and around the East Midlands area working from their offices situated in Leicester.
This region are going from strength to strength off the back of a busy 2020 and are looking at adding real quality to the team that will help in maintaining the high levels of output and quality that they as a region are extremely proud of.
As an Architect for this region you would be involved in the production, management, and co-ordination of the architectural information through all stages of project lifecycle (Land & Planning, Commercial, Production, Sales and Adoptions) and actively support the Project teams in all matters arising.
Minimum role requirements are :
- Full Technical understanding and knowledge of regulatory constraints
- Ability to demonstrate continuing development and understanding of emerging requirements
- Understanding of the planning process.
- Detailed experience of building regulations process
- Project Management Skills.
- Ability to use AutoCAD