A good opportunity for someone with previous experience as a Laboratory Technician / Production Technician / Development Technician / or Formulations within FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Cosmetics type environments to join long-standing manufacturer in these markets.
The role of Laboratory Technician (Development) will support the testing and documentation of products within the development stages. This will provide a challenging and fast paced environment- working with multiple products and projects that will offer many progression routes for career growth.
The role of Laboratory Technician will include stability testing and compatibility testing and the following key areas of responsibility:
- The preparation and manufacture of lab batches
- Testing products and formulations (stability and compatibility)
- Preparation of submission sample to customers
- Posting samples to customers or test houses
- Cleaning and maintenance of the laboratory
- The calibration of equipment
- The ordering and replenishment of lab consumables.
- General laboratory work and all other tasks as seen fit by the development Chemist/ Packaging Technologist
The position comes with a salary of £18,000-23,000 plus many good company benefits and a company respected for the numerous & flexible progression routes they provide for their staff.
If you are interested in this Laboratory Technician opportunity please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for a conversation- interviews are available immediately.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.