Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Airworthiness Engineer
Salary: £35,000 + Benefits
Hours: 37 Hours (standard working hours)
An astonishing opportunity to join a market leader in aerospace concepts and modifications to help support the Deputy Chief of the office airworthiness
You will be working as part of the EASA, CAA. DAOS approved design organisation within the Airborne Systems Group, to support the Office of Airworthiness in the production of design certification documentation.
- Producing certifications supporting the approval of modifications and repairs for civil and military aircraft. This will include compilation of modification classification forms and compliance matrices.
- Production of basic technical publications and supplements to support continued airworthiness, where required.
- Interact effectively with all members of the design, stress, airworthiness and project management teams.
- Liaise with customers and with the EASA/CAA/FAA regulatory authorities as required.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that all work is completed in accordance the job specification.
- Ensure that all work is performed in a timely manner to allow certification to be completed to schedule.
- HNC or higher in relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in EASA approved Part 21J Design organisation
- Ability to interpret EASA CS23 and CS25 requirements and AMC
- Ability to interpret FAA FAR23 and FAR25 requirements and associate ACs.
- Experienced in compiling certification and compliance matrices
- Knowledge of airframe and system design
- Knowledge of ARP4754, ARP4761 and hazard analysis
What’s in It for you?
- 26 days annual leave plus paid public and bank holidays, with an additional 1 day awarded on accruing 5 years of service (27 days) and a further additional 1 day awarded on accruing 7 years of service (28 days).
- group life assurance (based on 3x gross annual salary),
- subsidised on-site gym membership, and
- salary sacrifice pension contributions
- free on-site parking
- perk box internet discount scheme
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you