kent, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Aircraft Interior Trimmer Fitter
6 weeks (potential extension)
£17.50 per hour ltd
50-60 hours overtime available
A bespoke aircraft company who specialise in exterior and interior refurbishment of VIP aircraft are looking for experienced Interior Fitters to join their team!
You will have previous experience preparing panels and monuments ready for rework. You must be able to remove and assemble aircraft interior. You will have sound knowledge of general aviation practices and have a valid human factors certification.
- To be able to remove and assemble new decor materials to aircraft cabin panels. This will include stripping of old materials, preparation & application of new foam/fabrics with the use of adhesives.
- Re assembly of components and final fitting ready for re installation into aircraft. High quality as mostly VIP aircraft.
- To be able to assist in carpet trimming & fitting to aircraft cabin.
- Ability to trim and fit NTF to galley and lavatory areas.
- Ability to dress and fit cabin seating usually leather.
- Application of decor materials “tedlar” laminates to galley & similar monuments.
- To prepare panels and monuments ready for rework.
- Re-assemble monuments and panels post modification.
- General assembly and finishing.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you