about 1 month ago
Permanent Full Time Position
Formula 1 Team Based in the UK
TXM are currently working with an incredibly exciting Formula 1 team based in the UK, who are looking to bring in an Aero Performance Engineer.
The Aero Performance Engineer will be responsible for providing factory based support on race weekends whilst also working heavily with the Aero and Performance Groups to work on Data and simulation Correlation.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Take an innovative and agile approach to problem solving.
- Investigate and compare data gathered at the track utilising internal CFD tools and the Wind Tunnel.
- Take part in car set up optimisation.
- Take a leading role in track data analysis and simulation correlation.
- Design and maintenance of analysis tools.
- Prior experience working as an Aero performance Engineer in Formula 1 or a high level motorsport environment (WEC/Formula E).
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Great communicator.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you