As an Administrator you will be working Monday to Friday on days and nights. Your working week will be 40 hours and comes with an attractive rate of £9.62 PAYE for days and £10.10 PAYE for nights. You would work 2 weeks of days followed by 2 weeks of nights.
As an Administrator you will cover all day to day administrative duties for various departments across the business.
As an Administrator your role will include various tasks such as:
- Provide organisational and administration support to the Production Team
- Assist with the processing/ administration of maintenance records within the company asset management systems
- Any other administration tasks as required
- Undertake and support any activity that capabilities permit
- Updating the roster with any other time and leave requests
- Producing Maintenance Record Sheets
- Able to adjust documents in work reformatting, copy & past, inserting and resizing photos and drawings
- Data entry input in bespoke system for maintenance management of vehicles
- Data collator (selecting data from OEM manuals under guidance) and applying to current user documentation
- High level of accuracy and personal checks required
Competencies Required for an Administrator
- Prior experience as an administrator
- Strong computer and data input skills
- Competent user with excel and word
If you are an Administrator and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.