£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
As an administrator you will be working on a day shift Monday to Friday and starting on a salary of £23000 per annum.
Responsibilities of an administrator whilst working in the role will include:
· Ensuring all Data entry and extraction of maintenance activity within the AMS system is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
· Provide all financial information to the finance department in a timely manner working to all timelines given, including all 3rd party invoicing.
· Maintain the Locomotive/ Wagon documentation
· Extract and produce statistical data (KPI’s) from maintenance records for performance monitoring, trend analysis or projects as and when required.
· Develop, improve, and maintain key databases relating to production information including training matrix, competency, briefing registers and annual leave booking.
Requirements for an administrator
· Experience in an administration role in an engineering environment
· Strong communication skills
· Good AMS, eProcurement and OnBase system knowledge and understanding
If you are an administrator and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.