high Wycombe, United Kingdom
8 months ago
£30,000-£40,000 plus excellent benefits
We have an excellent career opportunity to join a highly regarded FMCG brand, who have exciting plans for further international growth on top of their already huge UK market share.
This is a great time to join the business in a newly created position that will continue to grow alongside the business investments, increasing contracts and a growing customer base.
As a Workshop Supervisor you will lead the machine refurbishment function- managing a small but highly experienced team of technicians, working on varied projects for: machine improvements; modifications; fault-finding; and reliability & performance of components.
Your projects will be varied and in addition to leading within the workshop you will be a key interface in providing insights that will help the technical / development team and also working collaboratively with 3rd party contracts/vendors.
Components will include rotating and moving parts, piping and considerations around fluids.
- Managing the day to day activity of the workshop team
- Creating and improving processes around repairs and improvements to the machinery, work schedules.
- Ensuring components are refurbished effectively to maximise profitability and efficiency
- Report Writing
- Coordination of Third Party/ Vendor relationships and service level agreements
Who will this job appeal to?
- This Workshop Supervisor position will be ideal for someone with previous man-management or supervisory experience.
- You will be someone with previous engineering / technician experience in machine maintenance, service engineering, assembly & testing, reliability and performance.
- Creating & implementing process
- You will have experience in report writing.
- Mechanical Engineering biased
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Good pension scheme
- Career opportunities and personal development
There will be many possibilities for your future career growth within a growing but importantly flexible business model, where you will enjoy regular investment into your personal development.
If you are interested in this Workshop Supervisor position, please contact James Powell at TXM Recruit for an informal conversation.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.