Excellent Hourly Rate inside of IR35
about 1 month ago
The role will be on a rotating shift pattern shift. The business is offering a very competitive hourly base rate inside of IR35.
You must have experience and knowledge of...
- Use of system 25 materials including DR25/VITON sleeving, moulded parts including boots and transitions
- Type 55 wire
- Loom building (to MBHPE codes of practice)
- Autosport connector range
- Soldering to high standards.
- Experience of electrical assembly principals.
- Experience of working on low and high voltage electrical systems
- Experience of small batch Military spec loom manufacture in the Formula 1 industry is essential.
- High degree of competence when working with electrical systems, particularly building and testing and fault finding.
- IT literate including MS office.
- Electric assembly and PCB connection as well as familiarity with electrical diagnostic equipment is essential.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you