£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
As a Team Leader you will be working on a varied shift pattern and will be offered a fantastic salary plus other company benefit.
As a Team Leader you manage the welding and fabrication team to ensure that all production deadlines are met and that all relevant standards are maintained. Engage with and develop the team to meet the demands of all new work streams.
Document and evidence all work completed by the team and ensure this is available on the company drives if required for audit purposes. To manage any underperformance or behavioural issues by following the disciplinary policy. To work with the Depot Manager to create a world class rail depot in appearance and quality of workmanship.
As a Team Leader your role will include various tasks such as:
· Work closely with Management team to ensure maximum operational effectiveness and minimum downtime.
· Plan and distribute current workload in the team to ensure deadlines are met.
· Plan the timely delivery of work in line with QHSE and quality assurance requirements.
· Prepare and write reports as required.
· Coordinate attend and lead team meetings.
· Responsible for ensuring the production of high-quality product and zero defects.
· Drive a culture of continuous improvement.
· Apprenticeship, Level 3 or equivalent.
· 5 Years+ experience in a welding and fabrication role as a coded welder.
· IOSH Managing safely or equivalent.
If you are a Team Leader and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.