£27823 per annum
5 days ago
As a MIG Welder/Fabricator you will carry out manual welding of production items and manufacture plated items as required. Majority of the work will be prepared prior to carrying out the weld for efficiency.
As a MIG Welder/Fabricator you will be based on days Monday to Friday. You will start on a salary of £27,823 with options within the position to carry out overtime where the work load dictates. Overtime is paid at time and a half.
As a MIG Welder/Fabricator your role will include various tasks such as:
· Carry out all required manual-welding processes to the required standard.
· Weld production items to the required design and tolerances.
· Mark out, manufacture and weld together components for weldments as required for tooling and maintenance purposes.
· Maintain a safe and tidy working environment in accordance with company and legislative requirements
· Operate in accordance with the Company Quality Assurance System and help to improve/develop processes
· Work within Company procedures as required including quality, safety, and environmental management processes
We are looking for individuals ideally from a manufacturing industry with a medium to heavy environment background.
Experience of team working is key and awareness of safety legislation and quality procedures (ISO 9001) is ideal.
Ideally as a MIG Welder/Fabricator you will be qualified in MMA and MAGS welding processes along with being qualified and competent in Plating/fabricating processes.
It will also be essential that you are able to read and work from engineering drawings.
If you feel you hold the skills and experience above as a MIG Welder/Fabricator, please click to apply for more detail around the company.