Newton Aycliffe, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a team of skilled Welder and Fabrication Technicians on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new project for one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
- Working with limited supervision whilst having the ability to make independent decisions based on analysis of work and applying welding skills
- Preparation of car surfaces in order to carry out welding work
- Carry out pre and post weld inspections
- Ensure that any work carried out is within coding accordance
- Full completion of and accountability for all weld records
- Ability to carry out any weld repairs whilst ensuring full accountability for your work
- Experience in welding aluminium is essential
- Perform welding tasks coded to relevant standards in TIG or MIG
- Attention to detail is vital
- MIG or TIG coded qualification
If you believe you fit the requirements and would like to be of a brand new team for an exciting project then please do not waste anytime and click 'APPLY'. The final date for all applications is the 23rd August, if successful you will then be invited for an assessment on the week commencing 2nd September. If successful following on from the assessment you will then be invited for an interview in the week commencing 9th August.