£22500 per annum
10 days ago
Operate efficiently and accurately to the standard operating procedures within the logistics function to ensure delivery of high levels of internal and external customer satisfaction. To work throughout the Logistics warehouse function at Hexthorpe, Doncaster to deliver and exceed our KPI’s and SLA’s. To have a flexible approach to working environment and working patterns to ensure that you fulfil and exceed customer requirements.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform accurately all material processing tasks including receipt of material, put away, perpetual inventory checking, picking, packing and despatch.
- Undertake stock checking and relocation of inventory tasks as directed. When requested carry out checks both electronic & physical, retrieving the required data, taking photographs/measurements if necessary.
- To operate over the days and hours of cover as deemed necessary by the customer's business and to be available on-call for out of hours cover on a roster if required. To be prepared to swap shifts to cover absence/annual leave. Have a flexible approach over lunch/coffee breaks, ensuring that the task at hand / customer comes first. To ensure the Warehouse does not fail to complete picking & loading each day, stopping back occasionally to ensure this if needed.
- Respond to out-of-course customer requirements as necessary and ensure all order processing and delivery activity is duly organized and that customer communication is effective and timely.
- To be, when required, responsible for organising transport, via Bibby, giving the necessary weights, dimensions, & address details.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities within the warehouse to improve the processes in the operation, and/or increase customer satisfaction and solve issues/challenges, at your own level.
- To undertake all tasks – including housekeeping - and others as required by the Manager within the warehouse complex in a manner which maintains at all times the safety of yourself and work colleagues.
- Work in a safe manner, taking reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other people at work, following appropriate Health and Safety guidance, training and company rules and procedures as appropriate.
- Report any accidents, hazards or dangerous / unsafe behaviour to your line manager immediately.
- Knowledge of modern warehouse processes.
- An ability to communicate at all levels within the Company.
- Customer focused.
- Relevant MHE license(s) holder including Counterbalance, Man-Up, Bendi, Crane and WAV.
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
- Ability to work under own initiative and unsupervised.
- Can work to deadlines.
- Team player.
- IT literate including – Excel, Word, Google
If you have experience in warehouse operations and have an in date counterbalance license and would like to apply for this position, please click apply and send your CV to Nathan.Newstead@txmrecruit.co.uk and I will be in touch
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.