£10.62 per hour
about 1 month ago
Work throughout the logistics warehouse function to deliver and exceed company KPI's and SLA's.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform accurately all material processing tasks including receipt of material, put away, perpetual inventory checking, picking, packing and despatch.
- Undertake stock checking and relocation of inventory tasks as directed.
- To be prepared to swap shifts to cover absence/annual leave.
- Respond to out-of-course customer requirements as necessary and ensure all order processing and delivery activity is duly organized and that customer communication is effective and timely.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities within the Warehouse to improve the processes in the operation
- To undertake all tasks – including housekeeping - and others as required by the Manager within the warehouse complex
- Work in a safe manner, taking reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other people at work, following appropriate Health and Safety guidance, training and company rules and procedures as appropriate.
- Report any accidents, hazards or dangerous / unsafe behaviour to your line manager immediately.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- An ability to communicate at all levels within the Company.
- Customer focused.
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
- Ability to work under own initiative and unsupervised.
- 7am- 3pm, 10am - 6pm one week in seven
If you are interested and would like some more information on the role please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch