£19000 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Lots of progression available
7 days ago
TXM are looking for a Warehouse Administrator on a permanent basis working in Doncaster for a global engineering & logistics business. Plenty of progression opportunities available if that’s what you’re looking for. In return a salary of up to £21,000 plus company benefits.
Warehouse Administrator Job Requirements:
· Filing, archiving, general office administration support to the warehouse operation
· Drafting, formatting and printing outbound picks and kitting structures
· Maintaining stock lists
· Ordering office supplies as needed, including stationery and work wear
· Assist with purchase orders and invoicing
· Liaising with Customer to process collections/export orders
· Liaising with Customer Service Department/Transport Department with Proof of Delivery requests
· General Warehouse Management System checks
· Dealing with general email/telephone queries
Warehouse Administrator Next Steps:
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this Warehouse Administrator role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.