Vehicle Bodywork Technician
£32,000 + benefits
A well-established Vehicle management company to car manufacturers, contract hire, and leasing companies and motor dealers are looking for experienced Vehicle Bodywork Technician to join their rapidly growing team.
We are looking for you to have the following experience:
- Vehicle assessment
- Fitting repaired/new panels
- Repair of damaged bodywork, dents or corrosion
- Vehicle prepping
- Vehicle polishing
- 3 years’ industry experience
As well as the above salary, you will receive; 22 days holiday + banks, pension, employee discount schemes, annual leave purchase scheme, cycle to work and tech benefits.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Assessment to establish damage and ensuring the correct repair method is used
- Removing and refitting parts
- Prioritising work effectively to meet deadlines
- Prepping & Polishing
- Preparing spray out cards
For more information please contact Ben Wright at TXM Recruit. Alternatively click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.