Newton Aycliffe, United States
4 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Validation Planner to join one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies. This is a permanent opportunity which will see you based in Newton Aycliffe however regular travel will be required.
- Establish and maintain planning processes and guidelines which support and encourage good planning
- Lead the project validation teams through the development of P6 programmes for bids and projects
- Manage and track change in the programme
- Responsible for ensuring tracks are available for fleet to be tested
- Planning of drivers to ensure fleet are tested
- NVQ Level 4, HND or HNC
- 2 years experience in a planning role within an engineering discipline
- Primavera P6
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you are interested in the role and would like to find out some more information then please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.