£40000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
You will join a rapidly expanding Rail company based in West Midlands. They are currently seeking an Uptime Technician on a permanent basis as the company continues to expand and grow within the industry.
As an Uptime Technician you will be offered a salary of up to £45,000 and work Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:00. As well as receiving other benefits such as company pension, 33 days holiday and private healthcare opt in.
As an Uptime Technician you provide data driven information to continual improve our FSP fleet performance. Generate reports and troubleshooting guidance to reduce failures, downtime and unscheduled events while increasing reliability and availability.
As an Uptime Technician your role will include various tasks such as:
- Responsible for driving fleet reliability improvements through data analysis.
- Participate in morning conference calls.
- Provide input regarding locomotive failures.
- Carry out technical services including, fault finding, repair, overhaul, and modification activities, as necessary.
- Review and investigate all faults on assigned fleets.
- Based on analysis of faults logged, provide clear and concise troubleshooting instructions to the customer.
- Producing fleet performance reports as required.
- Excellent understanding of the class 66 and its systems.
- Fault finding track record.
- Data analytical experience.
- BTEC National Certificate /ONC in Engineering or European equivalent
- MS Excel competence
If you are a Technician and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.