Excellent Salary + Company Benefits including car scheme, private health care and generous holiday entitlement
about 1 month ago
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Trim Supervisor to join our company, at our this business working at the forefront of motorsport.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day management of the trim team, including cell leaders, and trimmers. Ensuring the department is working to meet the business needs, the correct quality standards of work and the departmental resources are managed effectively.
Trim-Shop Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall execution and delivery of the production schedule for department as a whole, ensuring the schedule is completed and any issue are escalated to the appropriate individuals
- Responsible for ensuring the right level of resource/labour is in place, including weekend/nigh cover and the department can work at full capacity at all times. Working with scheduling, Production Manager, Project Managers/Engineers and HR to fulfil this.
- Managing the work ensuring all tasks are completed on time, correctly to company/customer policy/procedures in an efficient manor.
- Working with the team on a day to day ensuring any delays highlighted and a plan is put in place with the team to catch up/cover off any delays, causing issues are rectified ASAP and a prevention plan/action is put in place.
- Responsible for ensuring equipment is checked, maintained, and serviced according to the company policy, any issues to be rectified immediately and escalated as required.
Quality and Standards:
- Responsible for ensuring all work carried out within department is completed by following set procedures as defined in work instructions and manuals.
- Responsible for ensuring all work is completed to the correct quality standard at all times.
- Liaising with the Quality department to debrief quality performance, issues, failures of process, corrective actions and ensuring any actions are followed and resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Trim-Shop Supervisor Requirements:
- At least 5 years of composite trim experience, ideally within F1, automotive or aerospace environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing a trim team within a manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Process driven and quality focused.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.