TXM Recruit are currently recruiting for a Travel Administrator to join one of our leading F1 clients based in Oxfordshire.
This role requires a strong Administrator that is highly organized with excellent attention to detail. Working in the high-pressure environment that is Formula 1 where accuracy and multi-tasking will be essential.
This is a support role in a busy organisation, working closely to assist the Travel Coordinator and other team personnel and departments as determined by the Director of Procurement from time to time.
- Keep up to date & accurate personnel files of all travelling staff, including contact information, passport applications and International driving licenses.
- Organization and distribution of all Team apparel ensuring the policy is adhered to at all times whilst maintaining accurate and up to date records of standard apparel issue, allocations to employees, inventory etc.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date records of employee travel documents.
- Provide back-up assistance with visa applications, travel to London embassies may be required at peak times.
- Responsible for the overall organisation and maintenance of the travel department as directed by the Travel Coordinator.
This is a contract role between 6 -12 months offering a very competitive pay rate and is available immediately.
If you have the ability to work under pressure with great time management skills and enjoy working in a busy team environment then this could be the opportunity for you.
If you would like more information or would like to be considered for this role then please send your CV to Jack.email@example.com or call on 01908 224028.
Alternatively if this role is not for you, but you know of anyone who may be of interest, please send this email on. If you can recommend anyone and we place them, we can send you vouchers based on our referral reward scheme.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.