Trainee Composite Engineers
A rare opportunity has become available for 10 dedicated people to gain a recognised engineering qualification and work experience from a leading manufacturer of high-performance composites over a 10-12 week period, with the top performers being offered positions on their apprentice scheme.
Based in Milton Keynes, Prodrive Composites are looking to identify the next generation of skilled Composite Engineers, if you are dedicated, driven to succeed and have been searching for an entry level role that can lead to becoming a skilled tradesperson, please read below what your journey could look like:
- Week 1-6 will be based at the Development Unit and involve classroom learning, where you will attain EAL Level 1 in basic engineering.
- The next 6 to 12 weeks are spent on-site at Prodrive Composites where you will continue your training on live components as they travel through the manufacturing processes.
- Decision made on either being awarded an Apprenticeship or become a Trainee.
- 12 weeks to 16 months you continue your journey through the Laminating shop - Trimming shop – Pattern making/Kitting shop – Paint shop.
- At 16 months you will become an NVQ Level 2 Qualified Composites Engineer where you can continue grow your career
Send your cv/details and a short note why you should be considered for one of these prestigious Prodrive Apprenticeship’s.
Send to Gary.email@example.com