London, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
We are looking for several reliable and punctual individuals to join a key client as a Train Driver,
this is a fantastic opportunity to join this exciting project in time for the timetable change early next year.
Working as a Train Driver, your greatest strengths will be your concentration skills, your ability to work on your own for long periods of time, whilst being able to react and adapt to different situations using your knowledge of rules and regulations.
- To drive traction units in a safe, punctual and economical manner, in accordance with the rules, regulations and company instructions.
- Ensure your personal safety and passenger safety at ail times.
- Prepare, drive and dispose of traction units safely, using the prescribed techniques, as set out in the appropriate instructions.
- Attend safety training
- Maintain continuity of route and traction knowledge and notify your manager immediately of any deficiency in route or traction competence.
- Carry out incident/accident and emergency procedures when required and produce any associated reports as directed by your manager
- Locate, and where possible, rectify faults.
- We are building our future talent of qualified train driver drivers and want to hear from drivers looking for that next challenge in their careers.
- You need to have had an EU Train Driver License for 2 years or more years and have experience of train driving