£72000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- The Driver Manager will lead a team of drivers in ensuring operational safety whilst contributing to improving train performance and achieving customer satisfaction targets.
- The management of drivers is a 24/7/365 operation. You will have more control over your time management and get to interface with other functions across the business as a whole; building cross functional relationships that will help drive the business forward.
- We need the chosen candidate to be an excellent leader, highly motivated and have a passion for developing people around them
· Ideally held competence as a train driver or train driver manager for 4 of the last 5 years.
· Hold an ETDL with accompanying certificate.
· Hold D32/D33/A1 certificate
· Thorough knowledge of operational rules and regulations.
· Experience of managing safety and quality standards.
· Train driving competency is an essential element of the role, so you will be required to drive trains to maintain this competency.