€75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
You will be accountable for designing parts of the train control system (e.g. braking, HVAC, safety data recorder, obstacle detection, etc.) including subsystem interaction and subsystem functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Analyse, consolidate and define the allocated requirements at vehicle and subsystem level
· Consolidate operational scenarios and operability requirements of functional features
· Define the appropriate train functional architecture to comply to the internal and external requirements including Availability and Safety
· Work out concepts and design, aligned with the team, to set in place the most suitable architecture fulfilling the needs and requirements
· Create functional specifications including derived requirement to the electrical architecture, train control and subsystems
· Subsystem integration by e.g. technical requirement documentation, Hard- and Software interface management, type testing
· Support validation of the functional design including preparation of test specifications
· Verify the functional design in course of the development process by simulation of functional models
· Manage configurations and changes to ensure integrity of the baselines
· Drive decisions to manage performance and prevent delays on the development schedule
· Appropriate education, preferably Master’s degree in electrical or software engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years relevant experience in functional engineering and system design
· Knowledge on software development, preferably train control, knowledge on subsystems like Brake, HVAC, etc.
· Availability for travel, up to a duration of several weeks for e.g. type testing at a customer’s site, training on the job
· Fluent in German and English incl. good communication skills
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.