£50000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Great Progression Opportunities
about 1 month ago
TXM Recruit are recruiting for a Traffic Management Consultant / Expert on a permanent basis working for a global consultancy based from home. You will be working directly for the Technical Director within this field and apart of a growing team to support customers working on HS2, Crossrail and projects overseas globally. In return a salary between £50,000 - £80,000 depending on experience, this could be increased for senior individuals should you show the right qualities required.
Traffic Management Consultant / Expert Job Description:
· Responsible for delivery of Traffic Management advice to a variety of clients, including upfront consulting, implementation, reviews, project improvements.
· Providing technical engineering excellence within projects.
· Ideally participate in the development and delivery of business development and their technical offering in the fields of Traffic Management, ATO, C-DAS and S&C systems.
· Represent the business internally and externally as appropriate and support delivery of our assignments to clients.
· Experienced in applying EN50128 or similar standards to develop and deliver safety related/critical software applications.
· Ideally will be experienced in software or safety software engineering,
· Meeting clients and provide input to tenders.
· Maintaining and developing client relationships.
· Demonstrable experience in the fields of advanced train control, TMS, ATO, C-DAS, or Stock & Crew Systems or similar industrial control systems in other industries.
· Experience in Model Based engineering design tools, formal design methodologies, UML and formal languages.
Traffic Management Consultant / Expert Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Traffic Management Consultant / Expert role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.