26 days ago
Competitive Hourly rate
TXM are currently working with one of the leading names in Aerospace Engineering. This huge brand are currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to come in and work on developing the hardware for their Test equipment systems.
This is an integral role to the business that concentrate on innovation and driving their already successful teams forward.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Demonstrate current knowledge and application of safety and industry standards and guidelines in the design and integration of electronic and electrical solutions into Test Equipment Systems
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of: top-level architecture, requirements definition, concept, design, verification & validation methods and final release for Test Systems.
- Assist the Test Equipment Design Manager with the definition of electronic/ electrical solutions in the creation of detailed Test Equipment Proposals
- Prepare and release documentation in support of the Test Equipment Common Development Process. This will include active participation at technical reviews with peers and Chief Engineers.
The best person for the role will have knowledge and experience in:
- Minimum of 5 years if experience in the development of electronic/electrical solutions for multi-axis, closed loop, servo-hydraulic and electromechanical test systems.
- Design, selection and application of Safety Related Equipment, PLC's and Motor Drive systems.
- Experience in once or more of the following: eCAD, PCB software, LabView, DOORS, JIRA, Matlab and subVersion.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you If this role sounds like something you would be well suited to, apply today.