Global FMCG Packaging Manufacturer supplying products to some of the world's leading and most well known FMCG manufacturers. With constant opportunities for career development, whoever joins this business will be able to develop at an advanced rate and be involved with exciting projects across the world.
Please note this role includes significant overseas travel and can be based across the UK and parts of the EU.
The main purpose of this roles is to design, develop and implement the structure, organisation, process and systems for technical training across the region.
Your key responsibilities will include:
1) Lead the development of a library of training materials to develop the skills to deliver an operations strategy
2) Program manage the on-going delivery of technical training by utilising plant resources
3) Develop and implement KPIs that measure return on investment, effectiveness, efficiency, quality and pace of training delivery
4) Lead the development of a world class technical skills matrix and technical training needs analysis and its rollout in the plants
5) Develop an annual techncial training plan
6) Design and develop a verification system for training delivery
7) Work closely with various leaders across the business to ensure a full understanding of training requirements.
Your key stakeholders will include Plant Managers, Operations Directors, HR, Quality, Lean, Health & Safety.
You will be a degree educated trainer with relevant project management qualifications. You will have experience of working in a manufacturing and operations environment. You must have worked ina senior training position with experience leading, designing and delivering technical training.
In return you will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare etc.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.