£40500 - £42500 per annum, Benefits: £2,500 increase in salary once probation is passed.
about 1 month ago
Technical Trainer Job Requirements:
- Experience of delivering training within an engineering field, ideally railway.
- Must have an NVQ/BTEC Level 3 in a relevant training or engineering discipline.
- Awareness of standards, requirements and processes for competence assessments in a safety critical environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Engineering Apprenticeship schemes and programmes.
- Experience of supporting and coaching staff to improve occupational standards and their technical ability.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.