TXM Recruit are looking for a Technical Services Manager based in East London working within the rail industry.
Technical Services Manager Requirements:
- Manage the development of pre-sales technical specifications for use both in bids and proposals, with subsequent realisation post sales through execution of project technical aspects by the business or supply chain partners including Technical Consultancies who may be engaged from time to time.
- Acting as a member of the Senior Management Leadership team and participating fully in the development of strategy, performance management and management of external relationships with key customers and other stakeholders.
- Both management of a direct reporting team and oversight of technical aspects where they are performed in other functions.
- The TD will report directly to the Managing Director & will form part of the Customer Performance coaching group (coached by an appropriate Non-Executive Director). corporate best practice.
Technical Services Manager Experience:
- Experience of working within the rail industry or similar engineering/production environment.
- Must be degree qualified within a relevant engineering field.
- 5+ years’ experience within mechanical/electrical engineering.
- Ideally will be chartered but not essential.
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Technical Services Manager role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.