£24 per hour
11 days ago
The Technical Services Manager will be tasked with overseeing the delivery of Hard Services at a facility in Wakefield, whilst assisting a growing portfolio of other client facilities within the region to ensure the clients SLA’s and targets are met.
This is a temp-perm opportunity, favouring someone looking for a long-term career opportunity.
- Ensure a smooth-running of the facility is maintained.
- High level management of sub-contractors and engineers
- Accountable for the maintenance, security, health, and compliance client sites
- Improve current Hard Services operations
- Managing disciplines of work: M&E, civils, structural engineering - formal qualification in 1 discipline is required.
- Optimise programmes to achieve maximum efficiencies.
- Ensure client SLA’s are met.
- Travel to neighbouring sites to assist when required.
Pay: £24 Per hour. (£50’000 per annum)
- NVQ Level 3 in Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant Technical Management experience
- Full UK Driving licence
To find out more about this opportunity, please apply and someone from our team will be in touch.