£50000 per annum
19 days ago
As a Technical Services Engineer you will be on a salary of up to £50000 per annum, working day shift Monday to Friday. This will also include a yearly performance bonus as well as other benefits.
As a Technical Services Engineer you will deliver high quality technical services to both internal and external clients.
As a Technical Services Engineer your role will include various tasks such as:
· Responsible for driving fleet reliability improvements through innovation.
· Responsible for developing technical reliability initiatives.
· Act as lead engineer for contracts, projects, or tasks as necessary to support operational performance or customer demand as identified by line manager.
· Take the lead role in progressing specific technical engineering issues, providing guidance to other engineers, as necessary.
· Producing fleet performance reports as required.
· Carry out technical services including, fault finding, repair, overhaul, and modification activities, as necessary.
· Support the Warranty Administrator.
· Lead all commissioning activities identified by Head of Engineering.
· Effectively use SAP system to ensure parts availability.
· Review data input to locomotive history tracking system in a timely manner.
· Good practical and relevant experience gained in a similar position supporting heavy engineering in the field.
· Proven track record of working effectively with diesel engineering technology, associated systems, and controls.
· Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship or equivalent experience
· BTEC National Certificate /ONC in Engineering or European equivalent
· Personal Track Safety (Desirable)
· Safety Critical Competence (Desirable)
· SAP experience (Desirable)
If you are a Technical Services Engineer and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.