London, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Working for one of the country’s leading construction company’s we are currently recruiting for a technical manager to work on one of London’s most significant landmarks.
With a competitive rate of pay and untold amounts of opportunity to progress within, this is a huge opportunity for a candidate who is looking to further their career.
You would be tasked with coordinating all supervisory and engineering resources and would be expected to deliver a high level of service to clients with maximum efficiency and in a safe, sustainable and collaborative manner.
Role requirements :
- Technical background essential – Mechanical & Electrical
- Previous experience in working in stadia would be advantageous
- Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
- Experience of using a CAFM system
- Good experience and track record in working in Facilities Management
- Good knowledge of building services and legislation
- Professional qualifications and background
If you are looking for the next step in your career for a company that is universally respected and revered then please apply through Jobsite and we will be in touch .