£28000 - £32000 per annum
20 days ago
As a Technical Estimator, you will have a salary of between £28000 and £32000 dependant on experience and will work day shifts Monday to Friday with an early finish on the Friday.
Duties of a Technical Estimator would include:
· Estimating new and repeat products for machined and fabricated components and assemblies
· Reviewing of drawings and creating a bill of materials
· Reporting directly into the Contracts Manager
· Track, communicate on, and respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner
· Assisting with the costings and management of sub-contractors
· Assessing the risk levels associated with projects
Requirements of a Technical Estimator would be:
· Estimating experience preferred but not essential providing the candidate has full understanding of refurbishment and/or machining
· Excel experience (Vlookups & Pivot tables)
· Ability to read and understand drawings
If you are interested in the position and would like to find out some more details, then please get in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.