£1 - £99999 per hour, Benefits: Competitive Hourly Rate Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
6 month contract
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard working Technical Buyer to join a world-renowned Motorsport manufacturer based at their manufacturing facility in Oxfordshire.
As a Technical Buyer you will have extensive experience of working in a fast-faced manufacturing environment. You will be negotiating with suppliers and maintaining a good relationship throughout, engaging with stakeholders and effectively managing both external suppliers and internal customer relationships. This is a brilliant opportunity for a technical buyer as you have the opportunity to manage this project, so someone who is confident and willing is key.
This is a technical procurement role with a strong focus on the outsourcing of the businesses composite manufacturing requirements and the procurement of composite raw materials, so a strong understanding of technical drawings and composite part manufacturing processes is essential
Education and experience:
- You will have at least 3 years proven previous procurement experience working within a fast-changing engineering or manufacturing environment.
- F1, Automotive, Motorsports or Aerospace procurement experience is desirable.
- Procurement experience of Raw Materials and Composite / Mechanical Part manufacture is essential
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills are essential.
- CIPS qualifications would be advantageous but not essential..
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.