Manchester , United Kingdom
15 days ago
Administrator / team organiser required for long term contract work in Manchester. Paying circa £12:00 per hour.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills, IT competency particularly in word, Excel and Outlook and a broad range of administrative experience.
Daily tasks will include some of the following -
- Daily checklist of duties to manage the reception area
- Manage visitors and support security of the building
- Raise IT tickets and support IT team with compliance
- Manage Meeting Room bookings ensuring efficient use of space
- Post – Incoming and Outgoing
- Housekeeping – Reception, meeting rooms, goods-in area
- Raise Requisitions and manage good receipting including maintaining office supplies, PPE and consumables
- Update Monthly the Safety information
- Raise estates tickets and log on tracker
- Maintain testing tools for calibration
- Maintain fuel receipt log
- Compliance check for hidden / fatigue each week
- Assist test section during commissioning’s & as required
- Processing of agency staff timesheets
If this team organising / administration position is of interest – Please click to apply!