As a Team Leader you will be working on a varied shift pattern and will be offered a fantastic base salary of £37,000 plus a 12.5% shift allowance. This equates to a total salary of £41,625
As a Team Leader you will coach, mentor and lead the team creating a culture of continuous improvement to increase safety and efficiency. You will work closely with the manager to ensure maximum operational effectiveness and minimum downtime for area of responsibility. Be aware this is a hands-on role.
As a Team Leader your role will include various tasks such as:
- Comprehensive and hands on technical knowledge relating to specific team discipline
- Work closely with Management team to ensure maximum operational effectiveness and minimum downtime.
- Plan and distribute current workload in the team to ensure deadlines are met.
- Responsible for risk assessments in their area
- Prepare and write reports as required.
- Coordinate, attend and lead team meetings.
- Responsible for ensuring the production of high-quality product and zero defects
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- ONC, HNC or BTEC in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Apprenticeship or equivalent
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Technical & physical competency to carry out the work
- Able to inspect the work of the team for quality assurance purposes
- Work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality.
- Lead, encourage, train and support others for them to meet their objective
Our client is looking for a Team Leader with previous experience within the rail industry.
If you are a Technician and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.