TXM Recruit are looking for a Team Leader to join one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies. This is a 6 month rolling contract based in Doncaster.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Mechanical Modification Team onsite to ensure all work is carried out to the correct standards
- Organising the shifts for workers within your team
- Must be accountable for your team at all times, lead and train them to ensure they are working to the highest standard
- Support Rolling Stock Engineering Management in the delivery of the production plan
- Ensuring parts are available to complete the work. Ensuring correct procedures are followed to ensure that materials are recorded and / or returned to the stores for repair
Team Leader Requirements:
- Good IT skills would be beneficial
- Rolling stock experience
- NVQ Level 3 in a engineering discipline or equivalent
- Previous team leading experience is beneficial
If you are interested in becoming a Team Leader for a large rollick stock manufacturing company then please click 'APPLY' and Charlie Webster from TXM Recruit will be in touch straight away.