£99 - £200 per day
26 days ago
Responsible for the internal and volume recruiting process including sourcing, attracting, assessing and hiring with a focus on active candidates. By maintaining deep understanding of the internal and volume recruitment processes policies and relevant business needs.
- Responsible for delivery of circa 175 hires per year via the volume / internal recruitment process
- End to end responsibility for the recruiting process and execution of TA Strategy for volume and internal recruitment activity (where no external search activity is required)
- Close collaboration with TA Partner to ensure smooth handoff of relevant job requisitions (internal and volume)
- Steering of the recruitment process as per strategy that has been agreed with the relevant TA Partner
- Co-Ordination of internal redeployment activity / internal restructures
- Collaboration with wider TA team (FSS) to ensure an efficient end to end recruitment and onboarding process
- Experienced TA professional with experience gained from within an inhouse or agency environment
- Experience of a high volume candidate environment, including planning and organising assessment centres
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Excellent time management skills
If you would like some more information on the role please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.