An exciting opportunity has arisen for a System Technician to join one of our key Engineering/Rail clients based in Milton Keynes on a permanent basic. A salary of £33,000 is on offer as well as other company benefits.
As a Systems Technician you will learn about our client’s products and operations and use this to assist in helping promote new and existing projects they are currently working on.
As a Systems Technician your role will include various tasks such as:
- Assisting on current projects, including site assessments and assisting the team as and when required.
- To visit various clients and discuss future projects and utilise product knowledge obtained to promote our client and how they can support.
- Stepping in for Team leaders as and when required.
- Carry out Technical investigations in line with business and engineering standards
Competencies Required for a Systems Technician
- Mechanical and Electrical Experience
- Railway apprenticeship or equivalent
- Ability to read/ interpret electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of Train systems such as Doors/HVAC units and toilets (Not Essential)
If you are a Systems Technician and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.