£75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, broad range of benefits
19 days ago
UK wide- remote working & travel
An excellent opportunity to take the lead in a newly created position, supporting significant growth & customer demand within the EMEA region, for an international warehouse automation and intra-logistics solutions company.
You will provide the technical & process expertise to lead an multi-disciplined engineering team, steering the solution delivery for customers (specifications, testing, validations, start-ups & improvements).
Your role will be pivotal & a key interface- providing cohesion between customers, project managers & the internal engineering.
The timing could not be better in terms of the company's growth and pipeline of contracts - but also being the first employee for this new function and therefore the opportunity to shape process and the opportunity to grow a team.
- As Systems Integration Manager you will work to ensure that the customer and internal & external teams are aligned on the solution, requirements and the integration process
- Lead on collaboration for successful execution against project requirements
- Lead the development and execution of testing plans for all equipment and software
- Validation of the solution in meeting the customer performance requirements.
- Ensure that controls and software systems are aligned to integrated system to deliver versus the orient requirements
- Define the acceptance test procedures of the entire system and lead the execution of these tests.
- Manage the start-up of a system and monitor the scenarios that can influence on this
- Degree educated or equivalent level qualification within an engineering discipline
- Coupled with approximately 5 years plus, of experience within systems integration management and projects.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Systems integration; distribution centres; industrial automation; automated warehousing; automated material handling; intralogistics or supply chain consultancy
- Strong understanding of managing both indirectly and directly across multiple projects & work-streams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage remotely.
- Advanced skills in complex problem-solving and developing solutions- on time and within budgets- engaging and teaching others, as part of the process.
- Highly advanced Client management and project leadership skills, demonstrated through previous consultative experience and knowledge
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Salary of £75,000-£85,000
- 8% bonus
- Private Healthcare and Life Cover
This position will include 30-40% travel within the EMEA region, typically in 1-2 week durations.
If you are interested in this Systems Integration Manager position, please send your CV and contact James Powell at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.