East Central London, United States
3 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a team of Systems Engineers to support a new and exciting project for one of the UK's largest rolling stock manufacturing companies.
- Design support for rolling stock systems for a range of commuter and high speed trains
- Involved in concept design through to final designs for new rolling stock project
- Support the approval process for all new systems
- Work closely with test and commissioning teams, supporting the approvals process
- Effectively manage suppliers
- Support the design process/supplier selection of rolling stock systems
- CAD experience (Solid works / Auto CAD / Creo)
- Knowledge of systems integration
- Experience of designing/testing train systems
- Knowledge of train configuration, mechanical drawings, electrical schematics and control & pneumatic circuits
- 6 month FTC
- Home based, ability to travel into London on an adhoc basis
If you are interested and would like some more information on the role please get in contact with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.