Northampton, United States
almost 2 years ago
£42,000-55,000 plus bonuses
Home working & International Travel
We are currently partnering with an exciting company who work on international projects for the design and installation of production lines and systems for manufacturing companies across a number of industries. They operate a range of turn key solutions to help companies build brand new production lines from scratch, expand or maximise existing operations or overcome existing challenges.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the business as it continues to grow and establish their new dedicated European hub from here in the UK.
They now have key hires for Control Systems Engineers. They are looking for Systems Engineers who have worked with the implementation, programming and debugging of Controls Systems /PLC packages- Siemens s7 strongly preferred.
As Systems Engineer, you will be working on projects from start to finish on controls systems, supporting design, coding/programming, testing and later in the project commissioning.
The Control Systems Engineer will be encouraged to have autonomy over your work, bring new ideas to the table, manage your own diary between international travel at customers' sites (when not at customers’ sites you are able to work from home).
Systems Engineer responsibilities:
- Be part of installation projects across the full life cycle-from start to finish.
- Systems Engineer will create a systems architectural concept then design and deploy that content with PLC’s, SCADA software.
- Act as a key interface with customers and suppliers.
- Produce the design documents.
- Compile the PLC software.
- Perform and write the test documents.
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method statements
- Carryout on-site commissioning.
Systems Engineer experience required:
- Control Systems Engineers experience required:
- High level of experience with Siemens
- PLC and SCADA platforms,
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, fault finding and debugging
- Experience of writing software, and working with customers,
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Interviews will be held shortly for this role with immediate starts available.
This role will involve circa 50% international travel but balanced with the opportunity to work from home when not on site with customers.
If you are interested in Control Systems Engineer opportunities, please send your CV and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.