£240 - £300 per day, Benefits: OUTSIDE IR35 - 2 year contract
30 days ago
TXM Recruit are recruiting for a System Engineer on a long term 2-year contract working for an engineering consultancy business that focus within the railway. You will be working as a part of a growing business with lots of opportunity for extension or even permanent if this is something you’d consider.
System Engineer Job Description:
- Integrate train system failures and advise the client to ensure timely safe closure and no re occurrences.
- To provide a deep understanding of the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic interfaces of all rolling stock.
- As directed by the Head of Engineering, create technical files, and supporting documentation for engineering change, compatibility assessments, modifications and approvals tasks.
- Carry out incident investigations and create reports for procedures.
- Review and close out NIRs and other high-risk defect reports, provide customers with specialist support when required following fleet incidents or component/system failure or malfunction.
- Provide support for commissioning and testing programmes for new traction and rolling stock.
- Review and critique train documentation including manuals, VMI, VMP, COIs
System Engineer Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this System Engineer role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.