x, United Kingdom
3 months ago
40-56,000 SEK per month, plus benefits
TXM Recruit are working with a global leader in transportation systems who continuously break new ground in providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. They have an urgent requirement for a System Engineer to join their Stockholm offices.
System Engineers are the pillars of our Onboard organization within our client. You will be working alongside experienced engineers to shape solutions and customer features. Your passion for solution excellence, innovation as well as your logical mind are therefore keys to be successful in this role.
- Identify customer needs through close collaboration with the customer;
- Write, analyse, validate, verify, and manage system requirements as well as define the system context and interfaces;
- Support the Product Owner on system solutions and product selection;
- Support designers, integrators, testers, validators, and homologation;
- Define processes, products, and tools.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent education (e.g. Engineering)
- At least 5 years of experience in railway signalling processes and solutions;
- Extensive knowledge of functionality and architecture of railway systems, especially ERTMS/ETCS;
- Extensive knowledge of how customers operate signalling systems and products and which operational and functional needs the systems shall satisfy;
- Proven track record with safety-critical embedded systems;
- Knowledgable on product lifecycle according to CENELEC standards;
- Understanding of railway vehicles and their interfaces to onboard systems will be considered a plus.
Salary + Corporate benefits package
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.